Author Topic: #BlackLivesMatter  (Read 354220 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: #BlackLivesMatter
« Reply #2160 on: May 31, 2020, 10:51:14 AM »
Bow and arrow bro should’ve used a gun too

He acted tough as freak on the news after he got his racist derriere beat

Imagine if he actually hit someone. The crowd would have torn him apart.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2161 on: May 31, 2020, 10:51:49 AM »
SHOULDA USED A GUN!

Shut the freak up

Bow and arrow bro should’ve used a gun too

He acted tough as freak on the news after he got his racist derriere beat

Lmao so typical for the freaking brainlet wannabe football scout. Let's compare two totally different situations and utterly strawman the target. 

Hey I'm sure if you stuck it out, Texarkana State would've been calling any day now!

You mean the video evidence of that dude charging random people with a sword unprovoked that I posted?

No I mean the full version of people pelting the guy with freaking rocks as he was running away before he got chased and beat half to death.

But sure, take the word of the same people that violently put this guy in the hospital that he was the aggressor and isn't even a local business owner (as if that has any relevancy considering the prevailing mindset around here is they aren't allowed to use force to defend what's theres. After all, ItS JuSt PrOpertY).

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2162 on: May 31, 2020, 10:54:00 AM »
So they threw rocks and frozen water bottles at a guy running around with a sword?

Makes sense to me

He’s lucky he isn’t dead
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2163 on: May 31, 2020, 10:54:39 AM »
Mj defending white supremacy also makes sense

ALL LIVES MATTER!

We don’t know the whole story guys!

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2164 on: May 31, 2020, 10:57:03 AM »
So they threw rocks and frozen water bottles at a guy running around with a sword?

Makes sense to me

He’s lucky he isn’t dead

A rare bout of intelligence.

There is absolutely no proof he was "running around with a sword" as opposed to remaining in place in order to protect a business. There is proof that he tried to de-escalate and was caught and beaten within an inch of his life.

But since it's convenient, everyone has chosen to run with the story to justify this violence that is being purveyed by the people who...committed the violence.

If there was no cam to show exactly what happened, it's no different than taking the word of Derek Chavin.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2165 on: May 31, 2020, 10:58:42 AM »
A rare bout of intelligence.

There is absolutely no proof he was "running around with a sword" as opposed to remaining in place in order to protect a business. There is proof that he tried to de-escalate and was caught and beaten within an inch of his life.

But since it's convenient, everyone has chosen to run with the story to justify this violence that is being purveyed by the people who...committed the violence.

If there was no cam to show exactly what happened, it's no different than taking the word of Derek Chavin.

I know this is hard for you to comprehend but:

If someone has a weapon whether it’s a sword or a machine gun, it’s a threat

Whether they are running and charging or strolling through the street

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2167 on: May 31, 2020, 11:16:54 AM »
I know this is hard for you to comprehend but:

If someone has a weapon whether it’s a sword or a machine gun, it’s a threat

Whether they are running and charging or strolling through the street

A threat.

More like survival tactic for anyone who didn't want to see their livelihood go up in freaking flames.

I'm glad some protesters understood it's not just VaLuIng PrOpeRtY OvEr LiveS considering I saw them actively trying to protect small business, but that won't garner any national attention because why would it.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2168 on: May 31, 2020, 11:19:21 AM »
Just want to point out that nobody insulted MJ, but he had to get his 2 cents in with another insult because everyone disagrees with him.

:)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2169 on: May 31, 2020, 11:25:38 AM »
Just want to point out that nobody insulted MJ, but he had to get his 2 cents in with another insult because everyone disagrees with him.

:)

What.

You'll notice I didn't insult you, because you didn't insult me.

How you could objectively make that claim above considering the conversation I had with HEIS is beyond me, on top of being flagrantly false.
Break it down yourself if you'd like.

Smiley-face emoji!

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2170 on: May 31, 2020, 11:34:38 AM »
A threat.

More like survival tactic for anyone who didn't want to see their livelihood go up in freaking flames.

I'm glad some protesters understood it's not just VaLuIng PrOpeRtY OvEr LiveS considering I saw them actively trying to protect small business, but that won't garner any national attention because why would it.

A "survival tactic" based off of...

Come on, you can do this.

On second thought, if your tactic is trying to pick off random members of a particular group on order to scare or intimidate of the larger group in a scenario with little chance of you coming out unscathed, I'm pretty sure we have a different word other than survival for that...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 11:40:38 AM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2171 on: May 31, 2020, 11:41:14 AM »
In sequence:

https://twitter.com/lightskinpierce/status/1267019123772608513?s=21

https://twitter.com/kuzahoncho/status/1267008116102533120?s=21

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1266931911445880833?s=21

No one in this video is on the “right” side, my only point when posting the video is that this whole situation is fucked

Agree that he’s lucky that he isn’t dead because he brought a weapon to a riot

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2172 on: May 31, 2020, 11:42:11 AM »
A threat.

If your livelihood goes up in flames, that's what insurance is for.

[insert Aaron Rodgers state farm commercial here]

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2173 on: May 31, 2020, 11:50:47 AM »
A "survival tactic" based off of...

Come on, you can do this.

On second thought, if your tactic is trying to pick off random members of a particular group on order to scare or intimidate of the larger group in a scenario with little chance of you coming out unscathed, I'm pretty sure we have a different word other than survival for that...

Based off of seeing their livelihood and community go-up in smoke. How is this hard to understand or empathize with. I literally see protesters understanding this POV.

Not one person can ever point to me saying a single thing about the 3rd precinct going up in flames. If I had read about a murder a 100 years ago capping off a string of police brutality during the Spanish flu, and the response was that the townsfolk burnt down the freaking constable's office, I wouldn't bat an eye.

The idea that destroying small, community owned business, or even a chain-store like Target for that matter is in any way productive, or will rectify anything is flying in the face of demonstrated recent history. The arguments I've seen to counter this are either emotionally-appealing misdirects (The "valuing property over lives" gambit), or are wholly unpersuasive otherwise.

How's Ferguson recovered since their city went up in flames based on false narrative? C'mon, you can do this.

No offense MB, but this is one of those arguments that is wholly unpersuasive.

You have no idea, especially in light of the pandemic when, where, or how these businesses are going to have their damage mitigated by an insurance company, who's job is actually not to pay out claims, but make and retain as much money as possible.

But you can be assured that the grand majority off those businesses will not be returning to the communities they once served, and the only people left with the fallout economically and socially of the depression that naturally comes when your excrement is burned to the ground and commerce bounces, are the residents.

That's without getting into how objectionable this attitude is that you can just cut someone a check for a lifetime of their sweat equity and tell them to do something else because their business got burnt down in an entirely preventable situation that was no fault of their own.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 11:52:33 AM by mj2sexay »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2174 on: May 31, 2020, 11:51:34 AM »

Minneapolis firefighter Korboi "KB" Balla says his dream was always to open a sports bar, something he almost achieved after "countless hours" working on the project.

His initial open date in March had to be pushed back because of the coronavirus pandemic. He was ready to finally open his doors in June, but that plan came to a crashing halt when rioters destroyed his business on Wednesday.

"I don't know what I'm going to do," a teary-eyed Balla told a CBS affiliate. The outlet reported that Balla invested his life savings into opening the bar which looters infiltrated as cameras were rolling.

"We've been working so hard for this place. This is not just for me. This is for my family," Balla says on the video.

Hopefully insurance covers this guys life savings

Luckily these days we have the internet to spread his story and gofundme to help him out