Author Topic: Mouse Hunt  (Read 1061 times)

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
Mouse Hunt
« on: December 02, 2020, 09:15:07 PM »
I used to love that movie.

But freak mice.

I’ve caught 3 in snap traps in the last 10 days and have cleaned my apartment top to bottom like 4 times. Pest control is supposed to be coming again tomorrow.

Anybody got any advice for de-mousing or mouseproofing a place? I never want to see one of these fuckers skittering across my floor again
Need a new one for a new board...

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: Mouse Hunt
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 09:42:46 PM »

But freak mice.

I’ve caught 3 in snap traps in the last 10 days and have cleaned my apartment top to bottom like 4 times. Pest control is supposed to be coming again tomorrow.

Anybody got any advice for de-mousing or mouseproofing a place? I never want to see one of these fuckers skittering across my floor again

Bleach the freak out of any area they’ve been shitting in.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 10:43:31 PM »
Get a cat. Seriously. In an apartment building there’s not much else you can do. They're invasive little fuckers.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 11:07:30 PM »

But freak mice.

If you know where they're coming in, stuff medium grade steel wool into mouse holes.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2020, 05:28:44 AM »
Get a cat. Seriously. In an apartment building there’s not much else you can do. They're invasive little fuckers.

Allergic and there’s the stupid expensive pet fees in my complex.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2020, 05:30:19 AM »
If you know where they're coming in, stuff medium grade steel wool into mouse holes.

Sadly I do not know the entry point. I thought I had it narrowed down to a general area and then don’t you know where I spotted the fucker last night was the exact opposite end of the place. I’m hoping pest control will find it since they have more training than I do

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2020, 09:14:56 AM »
Allergic and there’s the stupid expensive pet fees in my complex.
Watch your landlord charge you pet fees for the mice.

Tags: