Author Topic: Fantasy Football '13 Sit 'em/Start 'em  (Read 8885 times)

Fenwyr

• Shaun Ellis
  • He's the greatest
Re: Fantasy Football '13 Sit 'em/Start 'em
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2013, 03:03:50 PM »
Edelman did not disappoint.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2013, 05:28:29 PM »
Jamal Charles has triple the fantasy points compared to rushing yards right now, amazing.
Need a new one for a new board...

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
  • Head Bent over, Raised Up Posterior
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2013, 01:37:32 PM »
Championship week decision

Cam vs NO or Cutler @ philly?   5 pt passing TDs

I've started Cam every single week (except his bye) but i picked up Cutler when someone dropped him after he got hurt the first time because I didn't like Cam's playoff schedule. He still managed to put up 18.2 @ NO, and the saints aren't as good on the road obviously.  But Cutler's matchup is really good and he's put up 24-25 points in most of the games he's played

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2013, 01:39:49 PM »
Must win for both teams, one of the better toss ups I've seen in this thread. 

Cam should get the edge because there's always a good chance for him to get a rushing score. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2013, 02:16:17 PM »
I was gonna pull the "he's gotten me this far" card but hard to do that when i'm benching both Larry Fitzgerald @ SEA for Rod Streater and Panthers D vs NO for Lions D @ NYG. Both those matchups are atrocious though.

i'll probably play cam because i'm a little nervous about Cutler getting dinged up again. man that would blow

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2013, 02:18:55 PM »
I was gonna pull the "he's gotten me this far" card but hard to do that when i'm benching both Larry Fitzgerald @ SEA for Rod Streater and Panthers D vs NO for Lions D @ NYG. Both those matchups are atrocious though.

i'll probably play cam because i'm a little nervous about Cutler getting dinged up again. man that would blow

Weather in Charlotte will be better than weather in Philly too

Bank of America Stadium will probably be rockin on Sunday.  They have a chance to clinch that division if they take down New Orleans.  First time they've been good in five years.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2013, 05:30:52 PM »
here is an interesting argument.

I currently have Jamaal Charles starting, but am considering benching him for Deangelo Williams.

The way I see it is this, Charles went freaking bonkers last week with 5 scores, and is probably pretty likely (just based on statistical regression to the mean) not to score this week, meanwhile Williams is now the lone back that is producing for the panthers, and I expect a heavy dose of the ground game to keep Brees off the field.

I can easily see Williams getting 100 yards and a score. I don't know what to expect from Charles, but I doubt it's that much.

Semi-finals for me, in which I am "projected" to win by 40, but I seriously think it's going to be a close match this week. Nerves setting in for my money league making me think of doing something potentially not-sane

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2013, 05:46:04 PM »
^ You only have one RB spot? 

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2013, 07:10:36 PM »

No-one drops Ryan Mathews.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2013, 10:54:04 PM »
here is an interesting argument.

I currently have Jamaal Charles starting, but am considering benching him for Deangelo Williams.

The way I see it is this, Charles went freaking bonkers last week with 5 scores, and is probably pretty likely (just based on statistical regression to the mean) not to score this week, meanwhile Williams is now the lone back that is producing for the panthers, and I expect a heavy dose of the ground game to keep Brees off the field.

I can easily see Williams getting 100 yards and a score. I don't know what to expect from Charles, but I doubt it's that much.

Semi-finals for me, in which I am "projected" to win by 40, but I seriously think it's going to be a close match this week. Nerves setting in for my money league making me think of doing something potentially not-sane

I hope this is a joke

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2013, 05:35:12 AM »

Well no, the other spot is for Shady McCoy who I snagged in an early season trade for Phillip Rivers and Randall Cobb.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2013, 07:54:08 AM »
Start Toby Gerhart.

JFIF

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2013, 05:33:10 AM »
Played cam.. they both ended up sucking, but i still won my league. He had Foles and Djack in the last game and i was up by 40 with phil dawson to play tomorrow. Got pretty freaking nervous after those two quick TD passes, but they stopped chucking the rock and jackson didnt do much

Tags: