Author Topic: Redskins trademark canceled  (Read 28233 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Redskins trademark canceled
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2014, 07:31:11 PM »
Don't you dare denigrate the plight of the modern white man in Western society. First he's having to pay taxes to the government, then he's not even allowed to call out the niggers, spics and Indians who are receiving them. Honestly, you've no idea just how badly the odds have been stacked against him.
I forgot, it's only pc to knock white men.

Anyone else makes you a racist republican tea party bigot

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2014, 07:39:57 PM »

I take people as I find them. For you, I'd say that racist is an unknown, Republican is a proven (although that's a very broad church and I don't think being a Republican is per se bad), Tea Party I don't think so, bigot is probable although more likely through stupidity and naivete rather than malice although I could be convinced otherwise.

You're very obviously still to reach that defining moment of life which is the point that you realise that you know absolutely nothing about the world, and that the most you can ever hope to know is a little bit. Once you get to that point you'll start to get a grip on things, although it's fair to say that some people never do have that moment of truth and continue to peddle their ill conceived ideas about who is what and why and what they should do because that's what Daddy said and Daddy was always right.

Unfortunately, without crossing that particular hurdle you'll never really understand the point of compassion. Let me know if you ever make it.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2014, 07:42:50 PM »
To be honest I never thought to call a Native American a Redskin to offend them until this whole controversy. I would've probably just went with "Pocahontas" or "Chief Faggotfoot"
"Wrong!"

Nope.

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2014, 08:05:44 PM »

Mostly what JE said, but also to the first point, Reverse Racism isn't a thing and that's a concept that most people can't seem to grasp.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2014, 08:06:41 PM »
Mostly what JE said, but also to the first point, Reverse Racism isn't a thing and that's a concept that most people can't seem to grasp.

Who mentioned reverse racism?

Nope.

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2014, 08:10:35 PM »
Who mentioned reverse racism?
Your first sentence played to the tune of people trying to play the reverse racism card complaining that other ethnicities can knock white people but white people can't knock them back.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2014, 08:11:21 PM »
Your first sentence played to the tune of people trying to play the reverse racism card complaining that other ethnicities can knock white people but white people can't knock them back.

Thats not called reverse racism.

Thats called racism.

Nope.

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2014, 08:14:10 PM »
Thats not called reverse racism.

Thats called racism.
And you just proved my point that you don't understand that concept  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2014, 08:14:21 PM »
For some reason, I find the word "fag" hilarious.  I know it is upsetting to gay people, but that doesn't make the word itself less funny.  I'd laugh the same if it was another name for stupid country bumpkins.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2014, 08:21:51 PM »
And you just proved my point that you don't understand that concept  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That wasnt really what I was getting at.

I was saying that I dont believe in "reverse racism" being "reverse racism" its just racism.

And that its "socially acceptable" to knock whites, but the opposite automatically brands you a racist.

That said if a black kid and white kid both apply to the same college, and have the EXACT SAME resume (grades qualifications etc etc)  Black kid gets in and white kid doesnt. With race being the tie breaker. That isnt racism ? Or reverse racism ?

Because you do know thats how the college education system works in this country right ?

Im not a guy who rants and raves about reverse racism because I know i got it good.  And I think everyone needs to just learn to freaking be nice.  But Im also not naive enough to pretend that racism doesnt go work multiple ways. Because it very much does.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 08:26:50 PM by dcm1602 »

Nope.

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2014, 08:27:25 PM »
That wasnt really what I was getting at.

I was saying that I dont believe in "reverse racism" being "reverse racism" its just racism.

And that its "socially acceptable" to knock whites, but the opposite automatically brands you a racist.
And what I was getting at is that "Racism" from institutionally subjugated ethnic groups cannot be considered racist...also it's socially acceptable to knock whites because they are in the that position of power, so if you're slanderous towards another ethnic group while you're in that position of power it's inherently racist on the mere definition of the word 'racism' in that prejudice or discrimination towards another group you feel as inferior.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2014, 08:31:51 PM »
And what I was getting at is that "Racism" from institutionally subjugated ethnic groups cannot be considered racist...also it's socially acceptable to knock whites because they are in the that position of power, so if you're slanderous towards another ethnic group while you're in that position of power it's inherently racist on the mere definition of the word 'racism' in that prejudice or discrimination towards another group you feel as inferior.

Well the most powerful person in the world is black.

So youre really saying blacks are racist...

But in seriousness your definition of racism is absurd.

If a black guy stabs a white guy because he doesnt like white people. That doesnt make him racism ?

The ignorance that only whites can be racist, is just as bad as white people who hate others because of the color of their skin.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 08:34:19 PM by dcm1602 »

Nope.

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2014, 08:34:25 PM »
Well the president of the United States is black.

Congress is more than 90% white, your point being? Hell 80% of them are white males.

Nope.

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2014, 08:36:25 PM »
Well the most powerful person in the world is black.

But in seriousness your definition of racism is absurd.

If a black guy stabs a white guy because he doesnt like white people. That doesnt make him racism ?

The ignorance that only whites can be racist, is just as bad as white people who hate others because of the color of their skin.
In all seriousness it is your definition that is absurd, hell, I even went off the dictionary definition at the end of my argument.
Racism is something that is highly institutional and your failure to grasp that concept is unfortunately that of the majority of people that really aren't well versed on the subject.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2014, 08:42:10 PM »
In all seriousness it is your definition that is absurd, hell, I even went off the dictionary definition at the end of my argument.
Racism is something that is highly institutional and your failure to grasp that concept is unfortunately that of the majority of people that really aren't well versed on the subject.

Really ? Because this is what merriam-webster says
racˇism noun \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

: the belief that some races of people are better than others

Full Definition of RACISM

:  a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
:  racial prejudice or discrimination

Nothing says you need to be in a position of power, or something.

Its a person treating/looking at another person differently based on the color of their skin.

Simple as that.